This is where I share updates on personal projects alongside work/teaching-related things. Also, the Internet is littered with my foolishness. Here’s some:
DIY Synth Junk
Homemade electronics and sound
Borp the Dad
Video game stuff.
Programming and coding experiments
Research and Writing Podcast
An audio podcast, now closed down. Original files still available here:
- Start in the Middle, Start with Chaos
- Why Do You Think That Way?
- Writing and Commitment (to “Scope”)
- Try Removing Your Transitions
- Playing the Genre Game: Structural Writing
- What Makes a Source Reliable? Part 1, Accountability
- What Makes a Source Reliable? Part 2, Context
- Every Sentence Matters
- Demystifying Research Papers
- The Intended Message
- Workplace Writing The Drive Thru As Complex Document
Offshoot Synth Music
Ambient, instrumental music and audio. Distributed as a podcast (now closed) and still available on Jamendo.
The Secondhand Podcast
An audio podcast about secondhand finds, now closed down. Original audio available here: